The live playoffs are almost here! AHHHH!!!
Here’s a brief explanation of how this round will work:
Two teams will perform on Monday, April 6th, and the remaining two teams will perform on Tuesday, April 7th. These are live broadcasts, after which you can vote for your favorite contestants. Voting results will be shared during an episode on Wednesday, April 8th.
In this round, each team is down to five contestants. As a team, we get to perform one song together, and then we each get to perform individually for your votes! The top two contestants on each team, as counted by votes, will automatically advance to the top 12. Then, each coach can save one more contestant on the spot.
The competition is really tough. This is why I really need you to help me out and vote as much as possible!
After the live shows air and I have performed, here is what I need you to do:
- Download The Voice Official App. You can vote for each contestant up to ten times in the app.
- Go to NBC.com and vote there. You can vote another ten times per email address online!
- Call in! During my performance, they will display a number onscreen. You can call this number up to ten times, with each call counting as another vote. Every vote counts, and it would mean the world if you could call in for all ten votes! (Or even more if you have a burner phone, Heisenberg. 😉
- Text in! They will also display a number you can text during my performance. Each phone can text this number ten times for another ten votes! The catch for texting is that you have to use Sprint. :/
- Download the single on iTunes. The song will be available for purchase immediately after I’ve performed it live. Each purchase counts as a vote, plus you get to have my voice in your iTunes forever. If we can get my single into the top ten on iTunes, it will automatically multiply all the votes by ten! This gives me a really great chance at making it through to the next episode.
Voting will open at the end of the show, and it will remain open until 12pm EST/9am PST the next morning. If my math is correct, each person can vote up to 41 times! I can’t even begin to explain how amazing it would be for each of you reading this to vote all 41 times, and tell your friends and family to do the same.
Only Sprint users can vote via text, but if you have more than one phone or more than one email address, you can cast another 10 votes per phone number and 10 votes per email address on NBC.com!
I can’t thank you enough for supporting me. This is the most exciting time of my life, and to have you join me on this is so incredible.
Photographs courtesy of NBC/The Voice: by Tyler Golden, Ben Cohen, Trae Patton, & Paul Drinkwater